The Engineering Council has established the Education and Skills Advisory Panel (ESAP). Its purpose is to provide advice relating to education and skills initiatives and core business activities.
The Panel will advise the Registration Standards Committee (RSC) on:
• Engineering education and skills development for professional registration
• Development, maintenance, promotion and implementation of the Engineering Council‘s Standards and guidance related to education and skills
It will also:
• Advise the Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) on licensing and quality assurance activities, and when these require detailed knowledge of:
- Education and skills development
- Evaluation of educational programmes against Engineering Council Standards and regulations
- Assessing whether an educational programme conforms to the Standards and regulations
• Inform the Engineering Council’s responses to education and skills policy matters
• Share practice and communication with and between PEIs.