Government is interested in how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give and then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.
You’ll need your company number if you have one - offer your support.
You can also contact email@example.com with an offer of help, who will ensure it is passed onto the right place in government.