The Department for International Trade (DIT) in partnership with Newable, Enterprise Europe Network and J.P. Morgan, would like to introduce the newly launched SME Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webinar Series.
This extensive series of free webinars is designed to support UK businesses to get help, protect their business and save jobs. Upcoming dates include:
27 May, 10.00-11.00: Cyber Security 101
This webinar is designed to help you develop a clear action plan to ensure the safety and security of your employees, data & IP and protect your company from cyber-attacks during Coronavirus and beyond.
3 June, 10.00-1.00: Moving your business into the virtual world
This webinar is designed to assist businesses looking to stay connected with their customers and shift to online sales. Consumer behaviour has drastically changed due to COVID-19, meaning there has never been a more vital time for businesses to stay connected with their customers through an online presence.
See a full list of the available webinars and book your place
More information on Government support for businesses and employees during Coronavirus:
- the Chancellor has announced the Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will remain open until the end of October 2020
- the Business Support website has information about measures and support available to your business.
- the guidance for employees, employers and businesses is being updated regularly with the latest advice.
- guidance for UK businesses trading internationally.
- take steps to protect yourself and others.